In the framework of St. Petersburg International Economic Forum in June 2017, a Memorandum of intent was signed to establish a National consortium for the development of autonomous, connected, and electric vehicles. Company "Rossetti" became a part of it, confirming its intention to develop in Russia a charging infrastructure for all kinds of autonomous electric vehicle.
The Memorandum provides the use of the broad capabilities of all members of the Consortium and consideration of the positions of all interested parties in the creation of products and services to new markets, autonomous, connected and electric vehicles.
After signing the document the Parties outlined a number of steps for its successful implementation.
"Rosseti" is confident that, if it continues the development of charging infrastructure, the company will make a significant contribution to the development of electric vehicles and associated infrastructure in Russia, and also that the future of environmentally friendly vehicles and technologies that contribute to its spread.
According to experts, by 2020 the share of electric vehicle in the world can reach 5-10% of the total number of cars in the world.
The Memorandum was signed by:
- Minister of economic development of the Russian Federation, Maxim Oreshkin;
- Minister of industry and trade of the Russian Federation, Denis Manturov;
- Minister of transport of the Russian Federation, Maxim Sokolov;
- The Mayor Of Moscow, Sergey Sobyanin;
- Director General of PJSC "KAMAZ", Sergey Kogogin;
- President of the PJSC "Rostelecom", Mikhail Oseyevsky;
- Director General of PJSC "SOLLERS", Vadim Shvetsov;
- Director General of PJSC "Rosseti", Oleg Budargin;
- Chairman of the Board of the Foundation "Center for Strategic Research “North-West”, Vladimir Knyaginin;
- Director General, State Research Center of the Russian Federation, Sergey Gaysin;
- Rector of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, Andrey Rudskoy.