According to the results of the investment programme implementation, concerning power supply, by 2019 Lenenergo, JSC will have reduced the volume of technological failures in the power sector 13 times, while average time of failures elimination will have been decreased in St. Petersburg by 16%, in Leningrad region - by 21%. In addition, the proportion of equipment with excess life will have been reduced from 58% to 44%, which is below targeted 50% (set by the Development Strategy of the power grid sector of the Russian Federation till 2030).
In terms of provision of access to power grids by 2019 Lenenergo, JSC will have provided the opening of all closed power supply sources and implementation of liabilities, accrued under contracts for technological connection by 2017, which is a strategic objective for a power grid company. That is why the greatest growth of investments and the volume of input production capacity is planned for the 2014-2016 years. During this period Lenenergo, JSC plans to fulfil all obligations, accrued to the privileged category of consumers in St. Petersburg and Leningrad region, whose share in the total volume of concluded contracts is 70%.
The most important projects of the Investment Programme for 2014-2019 in St. Petersburg are:
- "Renovation of 6-110 kV Cable Lines" in order to improve the reliability of consumers power supply;
- "Complex Development of Power Grids in Petrogradsky district of St. Petersburg" in order to ensure the development of the grid, the creation of spare capacity, taking into account long-term investment projects of the city;
- Construction of Kupchinskaya Substation (110 kV) and No.369B passage for the substation, and 0.4-10 kV distribution grid for technological connection of objects of Frunzensky and Krasnoselsky-Kalininsky radii of St. Petersburg Underground;
- Construction of Krestovskaya - Vasilyeostrovskaya Cable Line (110 kV) for the FIFA World Cup in 2018;
- Construction of new power supply sources (110 kV and 35 kV), as well as the reconstruction of a number of system-forming Substations for technological connection and improvement of the reliability of power supply to consumers, in the first place - investment projects for complex housing development of areas and scarce supply zones.
In Leningrad region:
- Construction of new 110 kV distribution substation with 110 kV overhead line for the technological connection of facilities of Russian Railways, JSC;
- Reconstruction of the external power supply grid of Ust-Luga sea trading port - for the development of the port and power supply to related infrastructure objects;
- Construction of a distribution substation (10 kV) and reconstruction of 110 kV substation No.539 with the construction of 10 kV distribution substation for the technological connection of innovative and industrial Gatchina and Tosno clusters;
- Reconstruction of 35kV substation No.9 (Obrino) for power supply of industrial sites of technical and production areas in Pikalevo, within mono-cities development programme.
Back to the list