The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of JSC Russian Grids was held on May 6, 2013, with the following agenda:
- Determination of the quantity, par value, category (type) of the Company’s authorized shares and rights attaching thereto.
- Approval of amendments and supplements to the Articles of Association of the Company.
- Increase in the authorized capital of the Company by means of the placement of additional shares.
- Approval of the Agreement for the Procedure for Controlling and Voting Shares in JSC FGC UES, which is a related party transaction.
- Early termination of the powers of the management organization, JSC FGC UES.
Since the EGM is a meeting with absentee voting, the voting results will be communicated to the shareholders separately in a statement of material fact within the period specified in the laws of the Russian Federation.
Back to the list