On March 29, 2013, the Board of Directors of JSC IDGC Holding held a meeting.
The Board of Directors decided to convene the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on May 6, 2013, in the form of a meeting with absentee voting with the following agenda:
1. Determination of the quantity, par value, category (type) of the Company’s authorized shares and rights attaching thereto.
2. Approval of amendments and supplements to the Articles of Association of the Company.
3. Increase in the authorized capital of the Company by means of the placement of additional shares.
4. Approval of the Agreement for the Procedure for Controlling and Voting Shares in JSC FGC UES, which is a related party transaction.
5. Early termination of the powers of the management organization, JSC FGC UES.
Pursuant to the decision adopted by the Board of Directors, the date of the list of the persons entitled to participate in the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders is March 29, 2013.
The Board of Directors determined that the Company’s preference share holders shall have a right to vote on all issues on the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company.
Back to the list