ON JUNE 20, 2015 THE SOLEMN CEREMONY OF THE 'FEDERAL TEST CENTRE' PROJECT START UP WILL BE HELD
Download the Programme of the Solemn Ceremony
- Arkadiy Dvorkovich – Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation
- Dmitriy Rogozin – Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation
- Aleksandr Novak – Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation
- Aleksey Teksler – First Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation
- Denis Manturov – Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Vladimir Bulavin – Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the North-West Federal District
- Georgiy Poltavchenko – Governor of St. Petersburg
- Andrey Belousov – Assistant to the President of the Russian Federation
- Pavel Zavalnyy – Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Energy
- Igor Sechin – President, Chairman of the Managing Board of Rosneft Oil Company, OJSC
- Sergey Chemezov – Director General of Rostec Corporation
- Vladimir Fortov – President of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Viktor Vekselberg – President of the Skolkovo Foundation
- Oleg Budargin – Director General of JSC Rosseti
- Vladimir Dmitriyev – Chairman of the Vnesheconombank, State Corporation
The Federal Test Centre (FTC) is All-Russian scientific and technical complex of an international level, allowing to carry out fundamental research in electric power industry and equipment testing, with competences and a potential for the development of science, pilot production and equipment.
- It is the first Russian test centre, 25 laboratories of which will carry out the full scope of testing, according to Russian and international standards.
- It is also an international independent centre for electrical equipment certification and attestation, which will take its place among three most powerful centres in the world.
FTC will allow:
- to ensure the energy independence of the Russian Federation
- to strengthen the position of domestic manufacturers of electrical equipment in Russian and international markets
- to improve equipment reliability features and trouble-free operation of electric power grids
- to significantly reduce costs on development and time prior to introduction of latest Russian technologies into operation
As part of the Ceremony, the Agreement on Strategic Cooperation between the city of St. Petersburg, JSC Rosseti, the Skolkovo Foundation and Vnesheconombank State Corporation will be signed for the implementation of 'Federal Test Centre' Project.
Venue: St. Petersburg, Sestroretsk, Beloostrov Settlement, Novoe highway, 'Beloostrov' territory
Travel Directions: Map Picture
GPS-Coordinates: 60°8'17"N (60.138034) 30°1'38"E (30.027221)
Concerning Participation of Mass Media: Tatiana Savelyeva, +7 (931) 238-26-55, firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY PARAMETERS OF FTC:
- A member of Rosseti Group of Companies
- Registration: FTC, PJSC – 21.11.2014
- Area – 72.4 Ha
- Beginning of the Construction: 4th quarter of 2015
- Location – St. Petersburg, Sestroretsk, Beloostrov Settlement, Novoe highway, 'Beloostrov' territory
Thanks to FTC, Russian manufacturers will reduce the period of testing by 6-8 months, will reduce costs on testing by more than 30% (considering logistics, customs duties and taxes) as compared with foreign centres, and will increase the efficiency of tests by more than 40% due to a complex approach and components availability.
The effectiveness of multi-testing centres has been proved by many-year world practice.
Russia needs a modern platform bringing together the whole range of testing standards for electrical equipment. Existing centres are outdated and do not meet the requirements of electric power industry any more. This forces Russian manufactures to carry out costly tests abroad.
- Creation of FTC will allow to significantly reduce the costs of domestic manufacturers on transportation, customs duties, taxes and fees to foreign test centres.
- FTC will allow the Russian Federation to equally participate in various international profile associations and communities.
- FTC, in collaboration with energy universities, will become a powerful platform for education and training of practitioners, in accordance with the needs of the electric power industry.
FTC as a National Test Centre
- Creation of the National Association of Test Centres (on the basis of FTC) for the formation of uniform standards of electrical equipment testing, as well as for cooperation with international associations.
- Establishment of the national test centre in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 03.07.2014 No. 1217-r 'On Approval of Action Plan ('Roadmap') 'The Introduction of Innovative Technologies and Modern Materials to the fuel and energy complex' for the Period till 2018'.
- The introduction of innovative technologies and advanced materials to FEC industries
FTC as an International Test Centre
- Accreditation of the international organization for certification and testing of high-voltage electrical equipment - STL (Short-Circuit Testing Liaison).
- Participation in the development of international standards for certification, in partnership with international testing centres, and unification of Russian standards.
FTC as an Educational Centre
- Creation of a specialized educational base at FTC platform.
- Training and education of specialists in accordance with the needs of the electric power industry, development of targeted training and skills development programmes.
- Cooperation with Russian and foreign universities in scientific and practical fields, implementation of innovative projects.